Job Title: HR / Operations Manager
Location: Lekki Phase One, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting a HR / Operations Manager with Business Development background who will provide senior – level leadership and strategic guidance to the team.
- This role is responsible for providing direction for the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Co-ordinate and oversee smooth day-to day operations of the business.
- Collaborate with leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through human resource management.
- Perform strategic hiring task to fill vital roles in the company
- Identify new sources of revenue and take advantage of new business opportunities.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the team; provide resolution of operational concerns and issues.
- Keep abreast with knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Facilitate discussions and negotiations with clients and other stakeholders.
- Enforce timely establishment and application of internal control policies and regulations.
- Evaluate the various business units internal KPIs and ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with the finance team in preparing and presenting of audit report to Executive Management and the Board
- Leverage on network to bring in new businesses.
- Create and implement effective client retention strategies whilst ensuring that the company’s client base keeps growing.
- Participate in professional development and networking conferences and events.
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required;
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as an HRBP or HR Generalist is required.
- Relevant experience in business development / sales / Marketing experience is a key requirement.
- Relevant professional certifications is required (e.g. CIPM, APHRI, or PHRI).
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!