Job Title: HR Officer / Document Controller
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The goal will be to provide ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business requirements.
Responsibilities are but not limited to
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling to staff on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Maintain and update employee records (attendance, employee information database etc.) according to policy and business requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business requirements.
- Provide support to the HR Team onboarding of new staff to the Organization.
- Follow up with staff on all pending issues and provide guidance where required
- Ensure an effective communication system within the business is achieved
- Provide an administrative system of effective compliance and procedure
- Collaborate with Team Leads to ensure staff issues are resolved administratively
- Provide support for HR priority projects with any administrative activity
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Administration or any related field
- At least 3 – 5years’ work-related experience in Human Resource Management
Skills & Expertise:
- Knowledge of various HR functions
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and database systems
- Confident, organized and able to make decisions
- Understanding of labour laws and procedures
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!