Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will be responsible for end-to-end HR activities to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, e.t.c.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
Do you know a quality CV can help you get a good job? Let's write for you
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
Note: For email based Applications. To ensure you get a swift response from the Employer, kindly Email the employer, using preferrably a 'Gmail', then follow the instructions on 'How to Apply' section above. Jobmulla wishes you Good Luck