Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Managing Director
- The HR Officerprovides quality compliance and administrative support to the Managing Director, HR Team and Clients on various HR and Management Consulting Projects and in the execution of the firm’s Data Science Platform
- Provide support in the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment strategies and plans to identify, hire, retain and motivate the best talents to meet client organisations’ needs.
- Develop Job Descriptions and post new vacancy positions on various online platforms
- Log CVs into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
- Provide support in the recruitment process, sort CVs, schedule and coordinate candidate interviews and testing
- Draft various recruitment reports for assigned organizations
- Draft and mail candidates’ application feedback
- Track progress, timelines, and priorities of projects
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and presentations
- Proofread HR and other Management Consulting documents
- Organise new hire inductions
- Ensure proper documentation for new employees
- Conduct reference checks and Guarantors’ verification
- Draft termination paperwork and provide support for exit interviews
- Keep abreast with global HR trends and good practice
- Provide support in the planning and forecasting of workforce requirements, including tracking and monitoring of organization structure and manning levels.
- Assist in the designing, implementation and effective monitoring of appropriate employee reward strategies, policies and programmes to enable assigned organizations attract and retain the best talents.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of client organizations’ performance management systems to ensure they are objective, equitable, transparent and merit-driven.
- Provide content/write up for the organization’s social media platform
- Organize and coordinate trainings as assigned
- Assist in the development and implementation of work plan for the Firm’s HR Data Science Platform
- Assist in the development of HR content for the platform
- Provide support in the development of training modules, organize and facilitate HR trainings to increase subscription to the platform
- Act on behalf of the Consulting Firm in NYSC, Universities, Tertiary Institutions and other organizations to train participants and ensure registration on the platform
- Provide support in creatively driving the management and expansion of the platform
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Competencies / Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment
- Detail oriented.
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competencies:
- Personable and able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Continual self-development.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] with “HR Officer” as subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!