Job Title: HR Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Officer will be responsible for HR support & administration, HR policy implementation, Documentation & records, Employee relations.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Employee relations, communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance and handling all complaints and resolving HR issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- B.Sc. in industrial relations or related social sciences field
- 1 – 3 years Generalist experience
- Knowledge of HR functions (Employee relations, recruitment, training & development etc.),
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRIS is a plus
- Membership with relevant professional bodes will be an addes advantage
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos