Location: Asaba, Delta
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Human Resources
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
Job Overview and Duties
- In partnership with the CMD, define and determine the manpower requirements of the hospital.
- Create accurate and comprehensive job profiles and recruit suitable talents for the hospital.
- Guarantee that the qualifications and licenses of all staff and the hospital facility are current and up-to-date.
- Ensure that the employees of the hospital are trained regularly and advise on training requirement of each staff.
- Look into patient and staff feedback and oversee the quality of service delivery at the hospital.
- Keep track and be abreast of modern and new practices in healthcare and relate same to senior management.
- Inculcate the values of leadership in the hospital and train each staff to take up responsibility without hesitation.
- Monitor new development in both state and federal government regulations and relate same to management and all staff
- Monitor regulations relating to employee contracts and disputes and relate same to staff.
- Qualification: BA / B.Sc / HND / M.Sc
- Experience: 6 – 10 years
- Asaba/ Delta residents strongly preferred.
14th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their PDF copy of CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Location Asaba, Delta
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!