Job Title: HR Coordinator
Ref No: R-58084
Job Type: Full time
- As HR Coordinator you will provide local HR support to Africa Operation Unit in Nigeria as well as support remotely other countries within West Africa (Cote d’Ivoire, Mauritius, Ghana and Angola) in close cooperation with the People Services Delivery Center in Warsaw and key stakeholders including HR Director, Strategic HR Business Partner and other team members.
- In this role you will be expected to act as the local face of the People Services and serve as its ambassador in local markets to ensure that the operating model of People Services is followed.
- Education and Support for Employees: Educate associates on the People Services Operation model to ensure that they are confident in using the HR tools and processes.
- Employee Records Management: Employee personnel files and records management and administration for the Operating Unit, to meet statutory requirements for government inspection and audits. Create and archive HR files in accordance with legal regulations and ensure a classification and identification process for access for auditing purposes as needed. Provide data and documents for audits as required.
- Wet Signatures: Coordinate getting wet signatures for contracts and other HR-related documents in North Africa against the chart of authority
- Learning/Training Administration and Coordination: Provide ‘on the ground’ support for training delivered locally, in cooperation withCoca-Cola University/Talent & Development Manager (distribution of training materials, ensuring correct set-up of the venue, ordering catering and providing local assistance to the training facilitators, PO creation). Registration of trainings and coordinating training reimbursements with Industrial Training Fund.
- Mobility Administration: Provide support to the in-bound assignees with locally required documents (such as visa or work permit) and forms in cooperation with the Mobility team and the vendor.
- Compensation & Benefits On-site Coordination: Provide support to the C&B team in any related local activities, to make sure that the benefits programs are managed and maintained according to the plans and according to the local legislation. Provide administration support for leave management and service awards process.
- On-boarding: Collect all necessary documents from new hires and make sure the documents have been filled in and signed as required by the local rules or legislation. Organize and deliver an on-boarding session for new hires regarding local rules, local benefits, HR support model etc.
- Separations: Support local separations process for any required local activities in close cooperation with Separation Analyst, ER and other People Services functions. Oversee and ensure the separation checklists are gathered and sent to respective HR team prior to the final separation date.
- Coordination of Temporary Staff: End-to-end coordination and providing administrative support for temporary staffing in close cooperation with external agencies and managers.
- Coordination of Interns and Consultants: Recruitment, coordination of the payroll cycle, preparation of calculations, new hire and termination documents, timesheet coordination ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained and submitted for payroll process.
- Other HR Administration: Purchase Order creation and invoicing administration for HR related activities, preparation of reports and calculations, org charts updates, etc.
- Support Local Initiatives: Provide support to locally driven initiatives such as: Work-life balance initiatives, Employer of Choice, etc.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources / Social Sciences or a related field or equivalent related work experience
- HR Generalist background and/or experience in shared-services organization desirable
- 3-4 years of experience in HR administration/generalist roles
- Organized and logical and professional in communications with others
- English and Arabic (oral and written) communication fluency essential.
- Focus on timely and consistent execution with quality, strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Being a change agent – ability to live with and manage ambiguity
- Curiosity and continuous learning and process Improvement mindset and delivery
- Continuous networking with colleagues and clients
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Experience in case management tools usage will be an advantage
- Labor law: Knowledge of the Nigeria labor & employment law, especially good understanding of files and records management rules, contracts of employment, social law and willingness to learn basics of other labor laws within West Africa
- Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes the ability to analyze and interpret data
- Files Management: Ability to develop organized filing system for maintaining and retrieving associate records and documentation
- Project Management: Manages projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!