Job Title: HR Business Partner – Technology
Job Identification: 211
- Serve as the primary interface between HCMD and the Technology business unit
- Provide effective support in identifying recruitment needs, strategic competences to forecast the critical skills requirement
- Assist in the on-boarding and confirmation process of new hires
- Identify training needs using combination of indicators to enable Learning & Development plan and organize for such trainings
- Review training plan/curriculum with user department
- Monitor the grievance/disciplinary issues/process within area of coverage and provide necessary support
- Liaise with Talent Management to monitor staff exit process within area of coverage
- Embark on periodic visits to business development offices/branches for on-the-spot assessment of business situations and HR issues
- Ensure new hires meet specific documentation requirements and target performance level prior to confirmation
- Generate weekly/monthly activity reports
- Attending the Directorate’s quarterly QPR and periodic attendance of BDO’s monthly MPR
- Coordinate staff exit process in area of coverage
- Ensure proper documentation of staff information
- HRBP experience with Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, etc.background.
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!