Job Title: HR Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting a Human Resources Business Partner with sales / Business Development background who will provide senior – level leadership and strategic guidance to the team.
- This role is responsible for providing direction for the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Co-ordinate and oversee smooth day-to day operations of the business.
- Collaborate with leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through human resource management.
- Perform strategic hiring task to fill vital roles in the company
- Identify new sources of revenue and take advantage of new business opportunities.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the team; provide resolution of operational concerns and issues.
- Keep abreast with knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Facilitate discussions and negotiations with clients and other stakeholders.
- Enforce timely establishment and application of internal control policies and regulations.
- Evaluate the various business units internal KPIs and ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with the finance team in preparing and presenting of audit report to Executive Management and the Board
- Leverage on network to bring in new businesses.
- Create and implement effective client retention strategies whilst ensuring that the company’s client base keeps growing.
- Participate in professional development and networking conferences and events.
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required;
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as an HRBP or HR Generalist is required.
- Relevant experience in business development/sales/Marketing experience is a key requirement.
- Relevant professional certifications is required (e.g. CIPM, APHRI, or PHRI).
NGN 180,000 – 2000,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer NGN 180,000 - 2000,000