Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand the business status and team operation status of the supported department, understand the business strategy and promote the effective implementation of the human resource strategy in the business department;
- According to the situation of the business team, clear the competency quality model, design the growth path of the personnel and the personnel training plan, effectively
- formulate and implement the talent development plan and follow up the implementation;
- Provide support for the development of the team, apply professional theories, methods, and tools, and provide a full range of solutions for the business team, including human resources work such as recruitment, training, salary calculation, performance management, and employee relations;
- Through interaction with management and employees, establish effective and diversified channels to ensure the smooth flow of information in the organization and promote the construction of company culture and rapid business development;
- Perform all Generalist role, and partner with department managers and supervisor in aligning HR strategies to business objectives, while providing day to day HR admin services, welfare support, policy implementation and workflow guideline among others
- Bachelor’s degree or above, 5 years of HR Generalist work experience;
- Good understanding of the basic tasks of each module of human resources, and be familiar with relevant national human resources policies, laws and regulations;
- Self-driven, strong thinking, conscientious, responsible, friendly, and able to adapt to the company’s rapid development pace.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!