Job Title: HR Associate
Job Type: Full Time
- The responsibilities include but are not limited to employees’ data management, talent management, compensation & benefits, learning & development, employee welfare & engagement, updating & ensuring compliance with the company’s policies.
- Minimum of 2:1. M.Sc / MBA is an added advantage
- Must be a chartered HR professional
- Three to Five years generalist experience in HR
- At least two years experience in Compensation & Benefits
- Must have worked in a highly reputable organisation
- Experience in using HRIS
- Conversant with the Nigeria labour law and other employment related laws.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos