HR Administration Assistant
Location: Damaturu, Yobe, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Direct Line Manager: Human Resource Officer
- Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission is looking for a HR Administration Assistant to join our team in our Damaturu office.
- This person will provide administrative support for pension and salary account openings, update / maintain all Action Against Hunger communications boards, contact list, staff information, creating new joiners files etc.
- Be the focal point for dissemination of documents and other items to the field offices. e.g. monthly payslips, timesheet and 10 minutes conversation, beverages and hygiene material
- Provide administrative support for staff welfare programs/activities e.g. staff birthdays, end of the year celebration and farewell
- Responsible for request of staff ID card for new joiners and change of designation.
- Prepare payment schedule for daily workers, seconded staff, enumerators and hotel bills
- Responsible for filing staff payslip, leave forms and monthly timesheet in staff personnel files.
- Responsible for accommodation reservations for all Action Against Hunger visitors coming to Yobe.
- Support the base HR Officer in the planning and scheduling for new staff briefing.
- Assist the base HR Officer in the practical organization of trainings as requested and in the maintenance of training files.
- Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in HR and/or administrative support positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 156,995 Naira
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, 24 days paid leave per year, free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
9th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Location Damaturu, Yobe
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!