Job Title: HR / Account Officer / Admin Officer
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Produce optimal, quality and timely HR indicators, to prepare some legal documents and to follow up some personnel administration files.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR/Account Officer or similar role
- 5 year work experience.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or Accounting.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and Accounting software
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets.
- Organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF / Word Format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos