Job Title: Housekeeper
Job Number 22000765
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
Job Category: Housekeeping & Laundry
The impact you’ll make:
- When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
- Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they’re in good hands while staying with us.
- That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What You’ll Do
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
What We’re Looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
Perks You Deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Encouraging management
- Wellbeing programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Recognition programs.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required.
- Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!