Job Title: Home Broadband Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and supervise team of 3rd party Market Developers (MDs) and Direct Sales Agencies’ (DSA) activities.
- Deliver sales target.
- Increase Average Revenue per User (ARPU) and customer base via conversion and churn of existing broadband users to Airtel broadband.
- Prospect and acquisition of high quality broadband customers.
- Ensure channel development and process compliance in order to enhance our competitive differentiation through effective relationship management and customer retention activities.
- Work with 3rd party MDs or/and DSAs to create awareness, education, trial, conversion and regular usage of Airtel Broadband products and services in homes, offices and HORECA outlets.
- Identify opportunities for quality acquisition & execute leveraging all customer-facing staff and channels within region.
- Manage & develop a motivated and result-oriented team of market developers.
- Identify, register and develop profitable DSAs who will have feet on street to penetrate residential estates, Horeca outlets, offices and higher institutions with Airtel broadband products.
- Create symbiotic relationships in events sponsorship with HNI presence to drive sales and revenue growth
- Develop forecasts and market projections.
- Database management
- Scorecard update, gap analysis and timely reporting of all initiatives, potential prospects, queries, challenges, call plans and new sales.
- Industry Awareness / Competition Intelligence
- Cross-Functional Liaison and Support
- Forecasting, Allocation of sales target and Reporting
- Perform other standard duties as might be required of the position.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A first degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Selling skills, organizational skills, and self-directed time management skills
- Ability to plan daily/periodic operations and turn strategy to execution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint presentations.
- 5+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 1 year in middle management level.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
- Solid track record of sales performance, new business development, quality customer acquisition and key account management with a passion for Airtel Nigeria products/services
- High level of professionalism in both appearance and attitude.
- Authoritative, ultra-professional experts with an inviting and friendly demeanor
- Demonstrated passion for sales and delivering unparalleled customer service
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit which sparks their creativity and resourcefulness.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!