Job Title: HMO Liaison Medical Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The Financial Controller
- This role is responsible for applying medical knowledge and skills in improving experience of HMO clients.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Case Management
- Liaise with HMOs to obtain authorization
- Vetting of HMO patients’ bills
- Vetting HMO medical reports.
- Provide information to patients regarding HMO issues.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patient’s encounters.
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients grievances.
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality in dealing with patients and colleagues alike.
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies/adherence to quality standards and clinical practice guidelines.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Patient wait time due to delayed authorizations.
- Demonstration of ICARE values.
- Use of SOPS / adherence to quality standards and clinical practice guidelines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Medical / Clinical field (MBBS)
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, with a valid medical practicing license.
- 1 – 2 years clinical and medical administration experience
- Basic Life Support skills and sound medical knowledge
- Excellent documentation skills with IT skills required for the use of EMR and Microsoft Office packages.
- Organizational, reporting and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to Details and Emotional Intelligence.
- Diligent and responsible.
- Honest and reliable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!