Job Title: Highway Road Construction Engineer ( Lagos – Ibadan Project) or ( Abuja – Kano – Kaduna Project)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Kaduna, Kano, Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 5 Openings
The job role of a highways engineer may involve the following duties:
- Designing local road schemes and maintaining the road network, including structures such as bridges
- Working with other professionals to build and maintain roads
- Planning for highway maintenance and improvement projects
- Ensuring roads are kept clear and open in winter
- Planning and supervising new projects
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Managing construction teams and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Dealing with stakeholders including clients, transport specialists and members of the public
- Undertaking new road scheme designs to the highest appropriate technical standards
- Assisting with the preparation of design resource estimates
- Estimating construction costs
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Candidates must have 10 years of experience only on Highway Road Construction and must have COREN.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
The Locations of the Projects are:
- Lagos – Ibadan Road Project.
- Abuja – Kano – Kaduna Road Project.
N450,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using “Highway Road Construction Engineers- Lagos Ibadan Project” or “Highway Road Construction Engineer- Abuja- Kano Project” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those with 10 years of Road Construction Experience would be invited for an interview next week.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano