Job Title: SHE Technician
Job ID: 21010794
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Intervene to stop any unsafe acts or processes which do not comply with OHS guidelines
- Ensure a safe working environment for all personnel and third parties
- Lead inspection of all SHE related equipment in a timely manner and follow up on all deviations
- Respond immediately to safety incidents/accidents and ensuring risk mitigation strategies are implemented in a timely manner.
- Lead coordinating and monitoring of waste management system
- Ensures PPE compliance of staff within the factories
- Ensure general good housekeeping of the factory
Your Skills and Qualifications
- National Diploma or HND in Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location nationwide