Job Title: SHE Supervisor
Job ID: 21010801
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Conduct/review risk assessment for all task across site and enforce preventive measures
- Regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations
- Review standards, implement plans to meet those standards and follow all record-keeping requirements in line with ISO standards (14001, 45001)
- Identify training needs, develop appropriate training programs and deliver training to employees
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity and implement corrective measures
- Lead the incident management process in investigations, data gathering and reporting and ensure incident corrective action are followed
- Respond immediately to safety incidents/accidents and ensuring risk mitigation strategies are implemented in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree / equivalent in Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location nationwide