Job Title: HEMM Operator (Dumper – Cement Industry)
Reference No: Okpella/Mines003
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for operating Heavy Earth Moving Machinery in a safe and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure all heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Participate in routine maintenance of Heavy Earth Moving Machinery.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Coordinator from time to time.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE + minimum of 10 years experience in the operation of heavy equipment.
- Trade Test II + minimum of 8 years experience in the operation of heavy equipment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!