Job Title: Help Desk Technician
- We are looking for a competent IT Help Desk Officer to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
- A proficient Help Desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able offer support and technical assistance to customers who are using software, hardware or other computer systems. They must also be customer-oriented and exercise patient while dealing with difficult customers.
- The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance through chat, email, or phone
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Prepare activity report
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Tech savvy with the ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Good understanding of computer systems (Hardware & Software) and other tech products
- Oral & Written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Bachelors’ Degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant fields
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in help desk support
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!