Job Title: Health Safety and Environmental Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to hire a proactive and experienced HSE Officer who is professionally qualified to carry out all Health Safety and Environment job description.
- The staff shall be professional certified and understand the work ethics and laws guiding health safety and environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the cleanliness of both internal and external premises of the hospital is maintained at all times.
- Liaise with relevant government authorities to ensure we get relevant approvals and accreditations.
- Work with the House Keeping department to ensure hygiene stand is met based on our industry.
- Work as a quality control and assurance officer in the area of Health Safety and Environment
- Make reports and make recommendations to reports.
- Develop strategies to ensure the smooth running of the unit as well as safety-related issues.
- HSE officers assess risks associated with tools and equipment, job sites, and work environments within their assigned research market
- Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in Hospitality Management or any of the social sciences related courses.
- Must have 4 – 8years of proven post NYSC work experience as a House Keeping Supervisor.
- Must have worked in a standard and well-structured organization as an HSE officer for at least 4years.
- He / she MUST be professionally certified in a recognized HSE Organization for at least two years.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja