Job Title: Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Assistant
- Assist in monitoring incidence and report investigation with necessary recommendation
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring waste management
- Ensuring PPE compliance of staff within the factories
- Assist in preparing and compiling safety report
- Ensure general good housekeeping of the factory
- Draft and monitor safety posters and signage
- Inspection and monitoring of fire extinguishers
- Plan and coordinate toolbox talk and safety meeting
Experience and Qualifications
- B.Sc (Hons) or its equivalent in any relevant Science or Engineering degree.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience post-graduation experience. Experience in the steel industry is an added advantage.
- HSE certification is an added advantage
N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of their email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!