Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Treasury
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
Responsibility Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Target
- Manage the process of repayment of loans and other payments to lenders, stakeholders and other contractual pa1ties. Promptness in the repayment/payment of financial obligations. Lenders/creditors must be paid in good time.
- Manage liquidity in the bank and carry out other treasury duties such as making statutory
- investments in Treasury Bills; Liquidity management and investment. Ensure there is liquidity in the system and invest as it becomes necessary.
- Manage the process of financial reporting to stakeholders and other donors. All report to lenders and other stake holders are prepared and submitted in time. That all reports are submitted before the timelines set by relevant stake holders
- Manage relationship with partners especially relating to due diligence for obtaining credit facility; Ensure cordiality of relationship between funding partners and LAPO MfB That there is effective communication with all lenders.
- Maintaining the relationship with Account Officers I Business Managers of correspondent banks
- for all Head Office bank accounts Have very cordial and productive relationships with all our correspondent banks for optimal service delivery. Ensure there is value addition leveraging the relationships with correspondent banks.
- Arrange for ALCO meeting and related reports. Ensure regular ALCO meetings. Ensure ALCO reports are ready timeously and meeting hold monthly.
- Preparation of monthly payroll for management staff; etc. Timely salary preparation and payment. Salary payment and issuance of payslips.
- Urgently Needed for a Micro-Finance Bank Head, Treasury.
- B.Sc in Accounting.
- Must be a charted Accountant with at least five (5) to seven (7) year working experience in an Accounting or any other relevant field. MBA will be an added advantage.
- With an excellent communication and analytical skill.
- Age not more than forty-five (45) years.
- Ready to work in any location within the country.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!