Job Title: Head, Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures for effective revenue assurance and fraud management
- Establish and oversee the Anti-Fraud Monitoring and Oversight program to identify, assess, control, manage, monitor, effectively challenge, remediate, train and report inconsistencies, redundancies and control deficiencies to reduce risk and improve the organizations internal control environment.
- Formulate and oversee the implementation of company wide revenue assurance and fraud management strategy including the definition of appropriate KPIs
- Drive automation of reconciliations and monitor reconciliations on a monthly basis to ensure all differences are fully reviewed and explained. Ensure a robust product assurance process is in place to ensure quality products including accurate billing, rating and accounting.
- Provide guidance supporting investigations of fraud incidents, defining reporting standards, providing analysis and insight into industry emerging risks, trends and common themes, Monitor revenues, transactions and margins along the Revenue Life Cycle to minimize any intentional or unintentional leakages in a proactive manner
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other related field. Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Experience in Anti-Fraud or Financial Crime function preferred, or compliance, internal audit, investigations or risk management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, SQL scripts will be an added advantage. High level of integrity and excellent judgment concerning confidential/private matters
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the email) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: [email protected]
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location nationwide