Job Title: Head, Refractory Planning and Management
Reference ID: Production-Obajana-007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supervise and coordinate the execution of all refractory operations in the production unit to achieve production and quality targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversea and ensure refractory planning, budgeting and availability.
- Planning of shut-downs and executing refractory jobs with optimum safety.
- Maintain bricks consumption per clinker production.
- Planning and monitoring of refractory life.
- Updating refractory bricks lining chart.
- Ordering of right quality bricks.
- Inspection of ordered bricks, cast-able and other refractory materials.
- Maintenance of all refractory equipment.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Production.
Education and Work Experience:
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or any other related Technical discipline.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of cement production process.
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters.
- Good knowledge of refractory equipment and their functions.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!