Job Title: Head, People Operations
Job type: Full-Time
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer
- PiggyVest has a long history of productive, engaged high-flying employees and we are looking to hire a Head of People Operations to help continue the happy tradition.
- The ideal candidate for this position is required to have prior experience in People Operations and thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures that apply.
- The major responsibilities tied to this role includes employee recruitment/onboarding, proper documentation, benefits administration, and conflict resolution, etc.
- We are eager to hire an HR manager who connects easily to people, can recognize talent, and manage a fast-paced work environment.
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees.
- Coordinate and manage all reviews, Assessments, and appraisals during the periods they will be required.
- Ensuring that the company complies/adheres to all pertinent labor laws and informing the management team when there are changes to these laws.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews, Feedback, etc discussing any problems or grievances they may have and providing adequate solutions.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Maintaining accurate implementation of payroll, Pension, and benefits administration.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, Promotions, or formal notices of termination.
- Handling off-boarding interviews and surveys.
- Ensuring proper documentation and verification of employee files including the documents stated in employees contract.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness within the company.
- Advice and guide Team Leads and Managers on staff HR and performance issues
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
- At least 5 years experience in Human resources/People Operations.
- Vast knowledge of Payroll and benefits administration.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Proper knowledge of how to use different HRMS.
- HR certifications are a plus.
- Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels of the business.
- Full time. The pattern of hours may vary according to operational needs and generally work will be carried out during normal office hours. PiggyVest is a flexible employer.
- This is a permanent contract. The period of notice is 3 months in writing on each side. There is a probationary period of 6 months.
- N7,800,000 – N9,000,000 Net Annual Salary
- Housing Bonus
- Discretionary Quarterly Performance Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Healthcare, Pension, Taxes
- Access to company up-skilling plan
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We strive to be an equal opportunities employer and commitment to this process will be expected.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos