Job Title: Head, Online and Social Media Team
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We currently seek an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our team, you will be responsible for the planning, implementing, managing and monitoring our Social Media platforms, directed towards increased brand awareness, improved marketing efforts and increased profitability.
- Develop and implement robust social media strategies for brands and products.
- Manage and oversee social media content, ensuring they are in line with the company’s values.
- Track, measure and report the success of every social media campaign.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Update our websites as needed.
- Create and send Newsletters.
- Monitor and improve SEO and user engagement.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network/ community.
- Engaging with our audience via posts reply and DM responses.
- Converting DM inquiry to actual sales.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc / HND in any related discipline.
- 3 years cognate experience as a social media professional.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Good understanding of Email Marketing.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Hands-on experience with Photo editing softwares (Photoshop or Corel draw).
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!