Job Title: Head of Risk Management
- Lead the development of appropriate internal controls, including a 1st line of defense monitoring & testing program to assure alignment with credit policy and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Educate and coach the business/company on the 3 lines of defense model and how to demonstrate effective ownership of risk & compliance as the 1st line of defense.
- Assist with the further enhancement of the appropriate risk & compliance culture on all levels of the organization
- Participate in first line of defense councils, committees, methodology/standards discussions, change management, or other meetings that could involve key risk decisions.
- Maintain documentation of credit policy, regulatory requirements, and testing.
- Identify and prioritize new and existing risks associated with key underwriting process.
- Minimum of a B.Sc /HND in a related field of study, preferable finance.
- Minimum of experience of 3-5 years in an internal control and/or compliance role on a credit risk team OR 3+ years in lending with a heavy understanding of internal controls and risk & compliance
- Previous experience in the banking industry is important but not compulsory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience writing policies and procedures
- Previous RTO/LTO, loan, or credit risk experience is an advantage
- The ability to effectively coach and educate all levels of the 1st line on how to demonstrate effective ownership of risk & compliance.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Nigeria