Job Title: Head of Quality Assurance
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
- Prepare Management Review Meeting Reports
- Prepare Quality enhancement meeting Reports
- Coordinate the daily activities of the QC staff
- Ensure Quality management system efficiency
- Prepare, present and submit reports onthe QMS, food safety, and customer audit& complaints status on monthly basis.
- Proper management of laboratory equipment and infrastructure.
- Liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications
- Coordinate with relevant local and international regulatory agencies e.g. SON, NAFDAC etc.
- Co-ordinate the activities related to external laboratory e.g TNO etc.
- Auditing of raw material suppliers in compliance to QMS and food safety.
- Attending to customer complaint and provide CAPA.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the HOD.
- Diploma / PGD in Plastic Technology or B.Sc / M.Sc
- Work experience of 5 – 10 years in RIGID Packaging, preferably in PET preform & closure industry.
- Language proficiency in English desirable (Read/write/speak)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System knowledge
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System auditing skill
- Preparation of Manual & procedure and implementation
- Knowledge about PPAP/FMEA/GMP/FSSC
- Strong knowledge in Plastics molding process ( PET preform & Closures)
- Strong Knowledge about Quality & problem solving technique
- Good communicating & customer Handling Skill
- Interpersonal Skill
- Sound Knowledge in Customer Handling.
- Team Building, Management & Training Skill.
- Strong knowledge about kaizen, 8D analysis methods
- Knowledge & Implementation of FSSC 22000 / ISO 22000.
- Strong Computer knowledge & Presentation Skill
- Strong Knowledge in Measurement & Injection Molding/Plastic parts & RM Testing
- Strong Knowledge in New Product development & Documentation
- Strong Knowledge in Automotive Customer Specific Requirements.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ota, Ogun