Job Title: Head of Planning
Employment Type: Full time
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
- Report to the Chief Financial Officer
- Provide analytical and planning support to the company to help in the diagnosis and resolution of key issues, improve understanding of regional economics, and facilitate the development of short-term and long-term performance targets.
- Support AOP / Forecast development of regional initiatives, business action plans and priorities
- Facilitate the development of an effective business strategy by Developing economics to understand core business
- Performance (Brand / Package / Channel trends etc.)
- Leading the financial and operational assessment of strategic options
- Coordinate the development of regional capital and operating budget and financial targets
- Provide analytical support to the regions to help in the diagnosis and resolution of key issues
- Provide on-going planning support to the Depots and Pricing Architecture processes
- Operating review of prior cycle results
- Support regional modeling of alternative scenarios for next cycle
- Develop 4-C’s analysis including; Competitive P&L and price/volume trends; Customer/Channel/Brand & Package profitability; sensitivity models
- Support development and/or delivery of proposal presentation to prospective customers
- Provide an accurate evaluation and analysis of current business results, opportunities and risks
- Deliver value-added cross-functional planning support (e.g.. cost to serve economics, channel profitability, etc..)
- Provide sales analysis, reporting and forecasting support to the regions
- Periodic volume and MC reporting, analysis and target setting
- Coordinate local capital expenditure evaluation process (small-scale projects)
- Develop and communicate quarterly updates/outlooks
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance from a recognized university
- MBA (Finance) is a plus
- Minimum 10 years working experience in a similar senior role within an international corporation
- Extensive experience in the FCMG industry is required
- Cost accounting, financial analysis, forecasting and capital budgeting
- Results oriented, takes initiatives to get things done
- Team player, adapts well in a diverse environment
- Good knowledge of local statutory laws/regulations, company financial policies and procedures, local market economics
- Management of a large multicultural team.
- Cost Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Business Strategy
- Competitive Analysis.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!