Job Title: Head of Operations
- Review, design, and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision. For example, employee handbooks,
- Disciplinary frameworks etc.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and manage shared support units (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- BSc. in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Management or other relevant courses
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Manager etc
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain, Sales, IT etc.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent use of MS Office
- Problem-solving aptitude
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!