Head of Operation / Cash Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Establish and review key operational risk indicators / key control standards and formulate action plans to minimize the Bank’s exposure to fraud and losses.
- Manage the Bank’s operational risk exposure by supporting the Business to identify areas of operational risk exposure and by developing and implementing corrective action.
- Design, develop and keep updated the Banks’ Operations Manual and ensure compliance to all operational guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for re-engineering business processes to improve customer service, cost effectiveness and controls.
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements relating to Banking Operations.
- Ensure that effective documentation is in place, in the form of user guides and implement operational improvements to reduce operational costs, tighten controls, improve service quality and customer service.
- Manage the Banking Operations Department (staff and budget).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Knowledge and Technical Competencies:
- Ability to develop a Banking Operations Manual and to see to its implementation.
- Demonstrable experience delivering major business process re-engineering projects Knowledge of banking procedures and policies
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into operational plans and actions.
- Detailed understanding of operational risk analysis.
- Knowledge of treasury operations and trade finance.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!