Job Title: Head of Influencer Partnerships
- We’re looking to hire a Head of Influencer Partnerships who will be responsible for building a network of influencer partners for Pulse and developing a strong influence-marketing offering for our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and structure a cohesive community of influencers, including partnerships with high level/ prominent personalities
- Identify leads and recruit relevant influencers that will expand our reach and relevance across channels
- Negotiate influencer contracts for Pulse, ensuring cost-effective payment margins
- Develop a strong influence-marketing offering for Pulse clients
- Own management and results of influencer campaigns for the Pulse brand and for clients, including setting relevant KPIs, budgeting, reporting, and optimizing for maximum ROI
- Analyze data, prepare dashboards and generate weekly and monthly reports using effective benchmarks
- Organise influencer events
- Offer data-driven recommendations and informed, fact-based solutions that improve performance and support our overall goals
- Represent Pulse at events and network and build relationships with social media influencers and other prominent personalities
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, industry issues, and solutions and suggest improvements and innovations to help Pulse to maintain a competitive edge
- Manage influencer communications and relationships and provide all of our partners with excellent service and support.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with influencer, content, and social media marketing within the Digital/ Creative/ Marketing/ Advertising industry is preferred
- Great relationship building and networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to negotiate partnerships and communicate with diverse personalities
- Great project management skills and highly organised with a strong bias for action – can drive results while multitasking priorities
- A lot of energy, passion, and enthusiasm.
Joining the Pulse Team
- The Pulse team is made up of passionate individuals who go above and beyond to inform and engage our young audience with quality content, also delighting our clients and partners with their creative ability to engage their target audiences.
- From the moment you join us, you will be empowered to run projects, solve problems and develop solutions that can impact our audience of millions and our clients and partners. You will get to work collaboratively with a pan-African team in a fast-paced environment.
- To know more about what it’s like to work at Pulse, you can check out www.pulse.africa/careers – here you will see our vision and mission, our core values, what our team members have to say about working with us, and some amazing projects we’ve worked on for clients.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover email explaining why you’re a great fit for this role to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!