Job Title: Head of Human Resources
Employment Type: Full time
- The Head of HR role forms a critical part of the Management team, supervises and provides consultation management on strategic staffing plans, like compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, labour relations and other strategic areas.
- The incumbent will develop the company’s HR strategies ensure all HR operations are in order and ensure implementation of HR strategic initiatives to drive the objectives and achieve the corporate goals of the business.
- The Head of HR will have the responsibility for the smooth and profitable operation of the company’s human resources department.
Strategy and Operations:
- Develops HR programs, processes and policies against best practices and also in line with the Corporate Centre’s strategies and priorities, in the different areas related to Human resources (including learning & development, performance evaluation, compensation and benefits management, and employee health and well-being)
- Drives key corporate initiatives such as organization restructuring
- Develops guidelines and policies on key HR issues that affect business activities across the group
- Coordinates subsidiaries on HR policies to ensure implementation in carrying out business activities
- Develops total compensation strategies that include competitive direct and indirect programs
- Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs
Budget and Manpower Planning:
- Oversees the preparation of financial budget for all employees across the group
- Reviews financial budget for all employees across the group and approves the budget
- Develop succession planning processes to ensure business continuity in the group
- Develops the framework for manpower planning and oversees the manpower planning
- Liaises with finance and for manpower related costs to plan strategically to meet current and future manpower needs
- Approves group HR plans and budgets in line with peculiar business needs for the business
HR Advisory and Leadership Support:
- Provide leadership in the development of HR policies, rules, regulations, norms and standards, and ensure their implementation
- Oversight of HR functions across all entities or subsidiaries in the group to ensure compliance with Group policy and direction
- Leads the employee and human resource communications strategy to deliver necessary information to the employees, simplifying the messages to focus on what matters
- Provides guidance on HR issues to the board and heads of subsidiaries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Professional qualifications in CIPM, CIPD, SHRM or related field
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- 10 years relevant experience with at least 7 years in a managerial role
- Experience in strategic management, change management, organizational design, performance management and employment legislation and regulations
- Related experience in broadcast and media industry.
- This opportunity provides competitive compensation for interested candidates with the right skill set, experience and qualification.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please ensure your CV has information about your skills, qualifications and experience.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!