Job Title: Head of Fulfilment Centre
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full-time
- Able to address operational and personnel issues affecting functional area.
- Overseeing all warehouse operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Responsible for all budgetary, people development and operations objectives for one functional area of our Fulfillment Center (Inbound, Outbound, Change Ops).
- Additional responsibilities include managing and leading a team of Area Managers, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure performance objectives are met, building positive employee relations and building leadership bench strength within the Fulfillment Center.
- Measures performance, provides feedback, and holds supervisor accountable for their performance and the performance of their departments.
- Leverages the Operations and Managers by sourcing and nurturing ideas, and rolling them into the creation of improvement plans for the functional area.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts and among the network.
- HND / B.Sc from a reputed university, Operations, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in FMCG, distribution or e-commerce environment as a FC head or Warehouse Manager
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!