Job Title: Head of Finance
Location: Surulere, Lagos (Onsite)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily duties
- Excellent time management
- Strong level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to take on responsibility and accountability
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- All-round accounting knowledge
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting software packages
- Ability to use Peachtree Accounting package fluently is compulsory
- Managing the day to day accounting transactions
- Reconciling all accounts
- Preparing the monthly accounts
- Preparing ad-hoc management reports
- Managing the accounts payable function
- Managing the accounts receivable, alerting Management about problem accounts
- Payroll processing and other associated payroll tasks
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly or quarterly business activity statements (BAS)
- Liaising with the external audit firm for yearly accounts and tax issues
- Supervision of an Accounts Clerk
- Budgets, implementation and management
- Basic HR administrative tasks
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related fields
- ICAN / Similar Certification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Ability to perform obligatory tasks relating statutory payments
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to learn and use the company’s transaction software
- A high level of accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be leaving close to Surulere.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!