Waya PayChat is the new social mobile payment app in Nigeria which combines a financial inclusion and a social solution in one app. By combining a social platform and mobile transactions we want to ease the problems of transactions and people staying connected. With Waya PayChat you can make free calls, chat, socialize, and make transactions seamlessly. With our multiple options for transactions you don’t have to worry about internet access to make payments or receive payments, we have solved that problem for you.
We are committed to providing a secure and cashless payment solution that assists our users, merchants, and organizations, to optimize their daily lives and business processes while taking care of their transactions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Business Management
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee and manage the day to day activities of the business.
- Manage and execute the sales strategies and plan.
- Lead the development of growth and innovative strategies.
- Drive the Government, institutional and corporate business development and affairs.
- Lead and execute strategic partnerships with key partners and other stakeholders.
- Lead and oversee the acquisition of consumer and business customers.
- Identify, form and execute strong partnerships with key potential partners, ambassadors, service providers, strategic alliance etc.
- Responsible/seeing that company exceeds expectations.
- Oversee all aspects, functions and departments of the business.
- BSc / Ba or its equivalent in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA is an added advantage.
- Not less than five (5) years proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job title as the mail subject.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!