Job Title: Head of Application Center
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Permanent, 100%
Start Date: 01.10.2021
- Buhler Group in Nigeria is seeking a milling expert to develop and manage their Application Centre for Milling Solutions at Kano. This position contributes to the development of the milling industry in Nigeria and setting new standard in line with the company’s business strategy.
- Conceptualize, plan, execute and manage Buhler Application Center for Ancient African Grains (maize, sorghum, millets, local wheat, fonio, soya, beans, etc.)
- Plan, conduct and analyse application tests in close collaboration with internal and external partners
- Plan, promote and execute professional and vocational trainings offered in the Application Center
- Strict financial control of all related costs (e.g. project management, civil structures, labour, energy and operations)
- Strict compliance to the company’s EHS policies and promote the same.
- Ensure excellent stock control and reconciliation within all aspects of the operation.
- Any other related assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Milling Science, Food Manufacturing, Food Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in milling industry; working in multicultural environment is an advantage.
- Certificate from the Swiss Milling School or African Milling School or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Advanced NABIM qualification or above, HACCP and IPM trained.
- Proven record in milling and grain/oilseed/bean processing skills in relevant commodities (operations, technology or sales)
- Proven record in project management and (technical) sales support.
- Efficient communication (written & verbal) and people management skills
- Computer literate with a good understanding of MS Office and business management systems inclusive of warehouse management systems.
- Problem solving abilities to analyse situations objectively and reach logical solutions.
- International and successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technically and modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great and dynamic work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Buhler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it’s important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!