Job Title: Head of Agency and Pick-Up Stations – Jumia
Job type: Full Time
Department: Marketing – Sales – J-Force
- The Head of Agency and Pick-Up Stations, you will play a key role within JForce team (owner of Jumia offline Stores). She / He will be responsible for the scale-up of our offline presence and delivering on key strategic objectives.
- Secondly, She / He will develop the strategy (select targeted location aligned with operations, define pitch tactics, type of shop targeted, tools to track performance, process definition) to scale up the number of pick-up station and stores offline.
- Finally, with the support of your team & direct report, execute the plan (recruitment of the stores, manage branding of the stores, negotiation with external stakeholders) to deliver hyper growth of the number of stores and increase overall sales by delivering on strategic objectives.
- Overall, you will be responsible for delivering a world-class customer experience in stores thanks to a deep understanding of the offline retail industry and optimization of the budget.
- Scale up our offline presence through stores in the best locations across Nigeria
- Identify, recruit and brand stores to allow customer to come and collect & place orders.
- Implement training of these stores in relationship with our Logistic team
- Manage performance of stores in terms of sales
- Weekly report on performance vs target and action taken during the week.
- Train a team of Area Managers to become the best Stores Managers
- Propose innovative process, marketing push and communication channels to improve deliver on growth objectives
Qualification & Experience
- An ideal candidate would possess significant (3-5 years) experience in company creation or offline retail industry and a proven track record of impact
- Track record of building offline networks or distribution channels.
- Top Business / Engineering Schools and Universities
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- As a whole, we expect someone passionate, creative and able to work efficiently. We expect a leader
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos