Job Title: Head, Membership Services Department
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To implement membership policy decisions of the Council, plan and implement NSE strategies to increase membership base and sustain membership enthusiasm, through improvement in quality of work, turn around time for requests as well as compliance with service standards.
- First Degree in Engineering
- Higher Degree in Engineering or possession of MBA will be an added advantage
- Must be a corporate member of the NSE and registered with COREN.
- Membership of the Society shall not be less than five (5) years
- Minimum of ten (10) years post-qualification relevant experience in similar job position
- Must be computer literate, innovative and analytical
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must possess good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of credentials and names and addresses of three Referees to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House National Mosque Road,
Central Business District – Abuja.
Send via email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!