Job Title: Head, Marketing & Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Country Manager
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Marketing & Customer service department.
- Monitoring and analyzing client retention data.
- Success in this role is measured by business retention – Repeat / Return rate, economic profitability EP, Service Level (SLA) achievement, customer satisfaction and loyalty NPS scores, and sales revenues.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Full operational and functional responsibility for the Marketing and customer service team.
- Responsible for executing the business development plan, value expansion plan and sales plan to achieve revenue targets, higher profitability. Higher retention rates and higher share of wallet for existing customer base.
- Assist Sales and Marketing team with growing the business, adding assays, ensuring product compliance, and conducting business reviews with emphasis on pricing/profitability policies.
- Act as a trusted partner for all customers and develop and maintain relationships with all key accounts in Fazsion.
- Responsible for managing and delivery of first line service support and escalations through to resolution.
- Responsible for Fazsion adherence to customers contractual obligations and customer adherence to their contractual commitments
- Implementation of the Fazsion customer experience standardized training, processes and procedures within Fazsion.
- Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the Fazsion client experience
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client’s behalf
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Test new strategies for driving customer value
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes Fazsion uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the customer and Vivacity throughout the lifecycle
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 3- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven Sales and or Customer Service Management leadership track record
- Successful engagement with customers specifically senior management and key stakeholders
- Working Fasion/Ecommerce industry knowledge that includes the following:- changing market dynamics, key competitors, terminology, challenges and regulations
- Strong selling and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Long term strategic focus on accounts
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, CRM software packages and databases
- Ability to translate CRM data
- Have a customer centric mindset.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!