Job Title: Head, Marketing
Job ID: 83
Department: Retail Division
Function: Head, Marketing
Reporting to: Head, Sales and Marketing
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job
- The Head, Marketing will be responsible for driving the implementation of ipNX’s marketing and communications strategy. This would include management of initiatives to enhance iPNX’s brand awareness and market share. He/she would creatively communicate the value of ipNX’s services to the customer and would be responsible for customer insight, research, media buying and development of a strong team.
Expected Key Results:
- Develop & Implement a Robust Marketing Strategy
- Lead and Execute Marketing Operations
- Stakeholder Management
- Successful Partnership with Sales for Revenue Growth and Sustainability
- Realignment of Marketing Strategies viz a viz Organisation’s Positioning and Reputation
- Media/PR Communication
- Customer Retention
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, International Relations, Information Technology, Business Administration or a related field. (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum).
- Professional qualification with the Chartered Institute of Marketing or its equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Has an expert understanding of the ad tech landscape, including the different products and companies.
- Ability to be Technologically savvy which is necessary for today’s business to gain a wider consumer reach.
- Proven track-record of managing a total marketing budget.
- Ability to build good working relationships across diverse business areas and functions and be a team player with a positive and flexible attitude to work.
- Ability to lead a multi-cultural/multi-country team.
- Ability to be part of and also lead a TEAM.
- Strong business acumen and organizational awareness.
- Must be keen in conducting research and data-driven insights, having an in-depth knowledge of the business’s product, strategic, analytical and marketing concepts.
- Must possess interpersonal skills that will encourage openness and trust both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc which are necessary for creating both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations.
- Good interpersonal, work flow management and communications skills
- 8 years’ experience in Sales/ Marketing function or related field with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Extensive marketing experience across all marketing and communications channels and a broad knowledge of campaign planning, execution, agency management & post-event analysis.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Strong experience of stakeholder management.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and planning experience in an operational environment.
- Experience in using data to illustrate business conclusions.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Prior experience in product management.
- Previous experience successfully managing Marketing team ideally from a similar industry.
- Strong experience as a line manager and a coach leading diverse teams.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!