Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, IT
- Developing and maintaining overall framework of IT policies, standards and strategies that will empower business and people to deliver on their commitments to the strategy and budgets
- Setting up IT guidelines in structural management for the entire IT infrastructure which involves computers, peripheral devices, and telecommunications, servers and internet.
- Directing the development and execution of a firm-wide cyber security program that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization’s information and systems meeting regulatory, governmental, partner, and organization’s expectations
- Ensure that the organization’s technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost effective manner
- Supervising vetting and procurement of all technology related outsourced services.
- Establishing and fostering a mature IT team culture via a policy driven approach with documented and repeatable processes, reward for innovative and repeated success, and a team approach to new initiatives and issue resolution
- Managing and driving the organization’s cloud strategy
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging information technologies, and voice and data communications
- Improving and driving SAGE and other application projects from IT defining IT Policies to meet business objectives. Periodically monitor and review IT Policies to align with business objectives.
- Assessing IT risks and alerting stakeholders to take informed business decisions.
- Periodically connecting with Line Managers to understand and fulfill their function level challenges, dependent on IT Function
- Doing everything else as directed by your line manager.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Information Technology, 4 of which are managerial and strategic
- Must have Min of 5 years IT Infrastructure Experience in the E-commerce Sector.
- Experience in online platform development and payment, automation of business solutions
- Proven track record of Cyber Security oversight and program development.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using “Head, IT” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!