Job Title: Head, Internal Audit Department
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To manage operational risks, protect the Society’s assets and minimize losses through the development and implementation of adequate and firm internal control measures.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- A professional certificate such as ICAN, ANAN, ACA, ACCA is a prerequisite
- A higher Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years post-graduation relevant experience in audit and internal control
- Must possess strong analytical and account reconciliation skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess high level of integrity
- Must have held a comparable senior position in a relevant Organization.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of credentials and names and addresses of three Referees to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House National Mosque Road,
Central Business District – Abuja.
Send via email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!