Job Title: Head, Internal Audit and Compliance
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Audit & Compliance is grossly responsible for ascertaining and assessing the soundness of accounting and financial controls and procedures.
- He / she assesses the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of management information, appraising the efficiency of established policies and procedures, reviewing them in the light of changing circumstances and ensuring that Internal Control checks are carried out on all pre-disbursement transactions.
Other duties include:
- Give comprehensive reports on Audits and proffer immediate solution.
- Conduct Audit to identify business risk areas and give recommendation on weaknesses identified.
- Carry out pre / post transaction Audit through the Audit checklist on daily basis.
- Ensure timely processing of new transactions in accordance with policies
- Ensure timely completion of Audit plans
- Ensure conformance and compliance with Policies, Procedures, and Professional Standards, as well as a high delivery of operations in accordance to approved budget
Requirements & Skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field, with relevant certificates and professional membership
- Min. of 8 yrs. cognizant experience with other relevant professional certifications
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics and fraud awareness
- Strong Analytical and documentation skills
- Experienced recommending Results/Corrective Actions
- Experience in a bank/financial institution is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!