Head, Innovation and Technology
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Job Description
- Provide leadership to the operational management of our Technology; innovation, development, operations and market engagement
- Provide representation and reporting of the technology programs to the Board, taking accountability for team performance and market impact
- Lead engagements with all technology community and stakeholders, bringing value to the company in growth, sustainability and reputation
- Assist the MD in the development and deployment of company’s technology strategy and its impact of our business and operations pursuits
- Master’s Degree qualification
- A minimum of 16 years post-NYSC experience (with a minimum of 5 years in an executive management position)
- Must have a national or global supervisory role
- Evidence of management learnings and education
- Ability to deploy strategic project management systems – Scrum, Blitzscaling, et al
- Proven evidence of Scale, Digitization and Change Management
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos
- Years Of Experience 15-20
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!