Job Title: Head, ICU Nurse
- We are in need of Head, ICU with COVID-19 experience.
- Escalate issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Manage through subordinate managers and professionals.
- Overall administrative charge and responsible for optimal quality medical care in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Delegate responsibilities to auxiliary and intensive care unit staff.
- Evaluate staff performance and quality of service.
- Ensure unit is conducted according to the standards of medical care for clinics during the pandemic.
- Ensure and monitor Infection Prevention Control (IPC) compliance across health facilities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a medical doctor.
- Covid-19 experience is a must.
- Managerial experience is important.
- Valid practising license.
- Infection Prevention Control (IPC) certificate.
- Must belong to a medical professional body.
N650,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Head, ICU” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ 650,000 NGN 650,000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria