Job Title: Head, Human Resource / Administration
Location: Opebi – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek the services of a personnel who is keen to support the creation of a distinctive organizational culture, build a unique employer brand, facilitate its adoption and promotion by employees and ensures the organization has the right talent pool that are effectively deployed, managed, rewarded and engaged in a cost-effective and sustainable manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Articulates, updates, and executes the Human Resource strategies, policies, and processes in line with the company’s business strategy, key business objectives, and pertinent labour laws
- Develops and communicates approved strategies, policies, and procedures to unit leaders and staff and drives compliance and adoption
- Prepares the annual Human Resource budget and plan, and drives their implementation. Conduct periodic HR audits for accuracy and compliance
- Reviews the outputs from the periodic performance reviews and moderation exercises. Reports and advises leadership on their implications for operational performance, succession management, and employee engagement
- Implements agreed with administrative support systems, policies, and procedures. Monitors to ensure adoption of policies and compliance with recommended practices
- A B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Management or Social Sciences with at least 5 years relevant work experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant managerial experience in an HR generalist role
- Possession of HR professional certification is an added advantage
- Must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!