Job Title: Head, Finance Department
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To undertake all functions relating to the management of the Secretariats books of accounts and finances and provide the National EXCO and Council with accurate and timely financial information and reports, as well as manage the Secretariat’s investment portfolio.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- A professional certificate such as ICAN, ANAN, ACA or ACCA is a prerequisite
- A Higher Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years post-graduation relevant experience
- Must have good knowledge of tax management, financial analysis, cost accounting and budgeting.
- Must be computer literate and specifically versed in QuickBooks software.
- Must possess leadership skills and high level of integrity.
- Must have held a comparable senior position in a relevant organization
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of credentials and names and addresses of three Referees to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House National Mosque Road,
Central Business District – Abuja.
Send via email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!